Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 battery is draining quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 4 battery went from lasting 7 days last week to only lasting a few hours this week. I’ve double checked the gps it’s on phone gps and I’ve rebooted it. Still won’t last more than a few hours, what else can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. 

As you know, the battery life will depend on how frequent certain features are used such SpO2 tracking, Spotify app, and so on. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, but it's to take these conditions into consideration.

I'd recommend following the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life, fully charge your Charge 4 using the charging cable that came in the box and monitor its behavior in the next days. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 4 before reaching out. 

As you know, the battery life will depend on how frequent certain features are used such SpO2 tracking, Spotify app, and so on. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't use them, but it's to take these conditions into consideration.

I'd recommend following the tips described in this help article to maximize the battery life, fully charge your Charge 4 using the charging cable that came in the box and monitor its behavior in the next days. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. Fully charged at 10pm to 4% at 4am. No apps were used (I was asleep). This seems to be a common issue on the boards. What is going on?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you use the Fitbit app, make sure All-Day Sync is turned off. All-Day Sync increases battery drain on both your tracker and mobile device. To find the setting, open the app and tap or click the Account icon at the top of the screen tap or click Charge 2 to see your settings, then scroll down.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes