Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 broken band connection, will not replace

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 4 band connector has broken for the 2nd time in a year. Fitbit replaced the 1st one, but won't replace this 2nd one. I'm frustrated because it seems to be a problem with the product as others have had the same issue with broken connectors. They kindly offered me a discount, but a new fitbit is not in my current budget even with the discount. For now, I have glued it together, but it looks pretty bad and may break again. Are there any other avenues to get support?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Ma8  you probably already know the warranty is for the specified time period from the sale of the original device. Any replacements have just the remaining time for the initial purchase. So, what many have done is go to Amazon and purchase a "protective cover band for Charge 4" and popped the pebble portion in it. You don't have to worry about the broken nub and you can keep using your Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ma8, These are the name brands for the one piece bands that you can get at Amazon Fonrest,Saufly, Supcase,Goeseth. The pebble sits securely in the center of the band. They are very reasonable and a great fix  I hope this helps.

Crazygamer53_0-1671993965356.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes