Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 keeps shutting down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 4 keeps shutting down randomly normally during set activity tracking, I connect it and start my cycling and it starts of tracking then when I complete my cycle and check it, it appears to be completely dead and to switch it back on I have to put it on the charger then after a minute it comes back on displaying 58% so it’s not dead, when I sync it, it’s recorded the overall time of the activity but stops recording my personal data/activity stats mid way through my workout which I assume is when it shuts off. This has happened 3 times in the last 10 days. I’ve only had this Charge 4 for about 2months. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Higgs321 welcome to the community, I suggest you "reboot" your Charge 4, the process is demonstrated in the second part of this video 

You should also bear in mind that if your exercise is being logged using the built-in GPS (or Dynamic) you need to have at least 80% charge in your battery.

Cheers 

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been happening to mine too since early March — I've contacted support about it multiple times and they've told me it's an issue related to the iOS app that they have no fix for. They've told me to reset, update the app, update the firmware etc etc but the issue keeps occurring. Pretty fed up with this thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very disappointed and frustrated with my Charge 4 also.  It seems shortly after a new tracker version comes out, system issues on my current tracker occur with no rhyme nor reason.  I went back to my Charge 3.  The only problem is it doesn't hold a charge, ironically.

Best Answer
0 Votes