Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 not syncing Fire 10 Tablet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At the end of August, my charge 4 watch band broke.  I stopped using it until I got my new watch bands.  When I tried logging on to the app again it wouldn't open.at.ALL!!! I have tried all the fixes; forced stop, turned Bluetooth of and on, uninstalled and reinstalled and got a big fat NADA.  I even tried installing the app on my phone. It would load on the phone but never sync. Frustrating!!!

Now, I am using a fire 10 tablet, but doo have Google everything on it.  The app worked fine before September 1, after that everything seemed to have stopped working together.  The Fitbit itself seems to be working fine, just won't load or sync.

Any and all hope will be greatly appreciated!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@SunsetRunner , A warm welcome to the Community!! Thank you for your message and efforts. 

Do you receive an error message on the Tablet or on your phone?

When you tried to sync the Charge 4 with your phone is your tablet nearby?

Is the Bluetooth of it also off during the sync with your phone?

I assume that you read this already, right?Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No error message.  Just the white screen withe for it logo and then it shuts down.

When I tried with the phone, I had uninstalled the app on the tablet my phone has never been connected to my tablet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner , Thank you for your reply and further information. 

Please follow these steps, some of which you have already done, but the order is important:

• Restart your Charge 4.
  • Please on mobile device, go to Settings>Bluetooth, and remove all connections that exist with the tracker. (Forget, ignore or unpair device depending on the phone OS version)
  • Turn off Bluetooth and restart your phone. (switch off and on again).
  • When the phone is back on, turn on the Bluetooth again, but DO NOT attempt to connect to the tracker from here.
  • Go on the app. From here, try setting up the tracker as a new device.

Hope this helps

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes