Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Detailed Sleep Score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had fitbit 4 for over a year. I dropped the free premium trial after six months because I didn't want to watch youtube videos of mindfulness or work outs.

The sleep monitoring worked nicely for me, a score out of 100 split into three sections of total sleep /50, sleep type/25 and heartrate /25.

Then a few days ago it has combined them all into one score, and retrospectively looking back, and no sleeping heartrate chart.

I can view heartrate separately, but of course you can't zoom in on a particular time period, just a one day view, or longer. I found an app cardiogram that can sync with fitbit and show me this instead.

Obviously they want you to go premium, but I'm not paying £100 a year just for this one feature when I'm not interested in any of the other premium features.

Combined with the poor logging of swimming activity, I will be finding something else when this fitbit eventually breaks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @MarkG1234, it's good to see you around in the Community.

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the information on the app for heart rate reading, I'm sure many users will find it useful.

I'd recommend you check this article for tracking swimming.

Also you can check What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?.

Have a good one.

Best Answer
0 Votes