Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 replacement hasn't arrived

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After only 10 months of enjoyment with my Fitbit charge 4 it broke at the watch connector. I reported to Fitbit and I was told that a replacement would be sent!! Nearly 1 month later and still nothing sent and my emails are not been answered!!!! Not happy 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Dy149. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for the information and for taking the time to provide your feedback. At this time, I was able to see your case and I noticed that you have replied to our Support Team. In this case, I appreciate your patience and I'd recommend keeping an eye on your inbox since they should get back to you with more information. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you I look forward to hearing from someone with regards to my replacement 👍🏽

Best Answer

Hi I’m still waiting for someone to reply to me or even recognise I have send an email in the first place. 

Not good that I’ve had no correspondence really. 
I bought a watch I can’t use.

Best Answer

@Dy149 Thank you for your reply. 

I'm very sorry for the delay and experience. At this time, I'd like to let you know that I've reviewed your case and our team should review it soon and get in touch with you with more information. I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox since they should contact you shortly. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can I point out I’m in kenya and the address was to be sent to the Uk so it would be there ready for a shipment I have coming to me.

Now it has been missed!!!
My shipment leaves the Uk on Monday.

So now what do you suggest ??

Best
Dyan
Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand how you are feeling and I appreciate the feedback provided. I've noticed that our Support Team sent an email to you yesterday with more information about your replacement. If you don't find this email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk/deleted folders or if you have more than one email account, please make sure to verify there too. 

See you around.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have searched and I have no email from Fitbit yesterday. Not even in my junk mail!!

Best
Dyan
Best Answer

I appreciate your help in this process. If you don't have any other email address, I'd suggest contacting our Support Team over the phone, please make sure to mention that you have a case number so they can look for your case and see what's happening. They will also be able to follow up from there. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s disappointing from my viewpoint; I’ve only been waiting a fortnight for a response. 
When I compare this to the support I’ve had in the past with the original charge and with charge 2, it’s abysmal.

Best Answer
0 Votes