Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Charging Cable Length

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Did the USB extension work to charge the FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I had hoped that newer versions would include a longer cable, however, Fitbit has failed in that front. Why should I spend so much money on this just to be annoyed by battery failure and the inability to have a normal or standard source to charge the device.  😝😠

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @NickClark, and @CocoChanelPgh! Thanks for sharing your feedback about the Charge's Charging cable. I wanted to assure you that we take into consideration all the comments provided by our users to continue improving your experience.

We recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your device..

Catch you later! 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

How high are your electrical plugs off the floor?  To get it on your night stand the cord would need to be longer or the table lower.  My wall plugs are about 12" from the floor.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Penny1395! Thanks for sharing your your input about the Charge charging cable. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that this helps us to continue improving your experience.

We appreciate your feedback.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

@LucyAP wrote:

Welcome to the Forums @Penny1395! Thanks for sharing your your input about the Charge charging cable. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that this helps us to continue improving your experience.

We appreciate your feedback.

Can you tell us how and when something is done about the very very short cables and non generic chargers of the Charge3 (and other Fitbit devices)? I like my Fitbit, but charging is something I'd really like to suspend for it's complicated work around.

Best Answer
0 Votes