Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR display is dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@PlanoTX wrote:

I had the same issue with my Charge 2.  I discovered that selecting a new clock face in the iPhone app resolved the dim issue.  I changed to a new face, synced the band, then changed back to the one I prefer and synched again.  That seemed to reset and fix the issue for me.  Back to full bright display.

I was really hoping this solution was going to work for me, as it was FINALLY a different approach to fixing the dimmed issue and posted in this year 2019. Sadly no. Yesterday, my fitbit charge hr display suddenly went dim. I'm not exactly sure the cause, the battery got completely drained while I was out in the sun all day and couldn't charge it until later.

Once charged, the screen was so dim I couldn't see anything! After searching online for the reason/solution, I can't fix it! I've tried restarting multiple times (3x as suggested, multiple times now) resyncing to the app and now changing the clock display. I'm so sad!!

My only other option may be running the battery out again?? I don't know ... I've had this for over 2 years now with NO ISSUES until now (so no more warranty). I do Hot Yoga and run 3 miles a day so I get super sweaty and check my fitbit regularly. I'm not ready to buy a new one yet! :cries:

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

--------------

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been useless for months as I can see the display. I hate having to open the app all the time...

From Fitbit...giphy.gif

Best Answer
0 Votes