Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR display screen stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit since February 2017 and I go and charge it last night wake up this morning and there is no display screen stuff a reset on it still no display screen. Please help really need to get this fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks @King1031! I hope this helps you too @gleng!

I had the exact same problem with my old Charge HR in the past. Everything worked perfectly except for the screen. So I opened up a chat with the Fitbit support team and they gave me replacement. So what you are probably experiencing is a hardware issue. I would highly suggest opening a Chat with Fitbit support!

I hope this helps!

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @King1031! Welcome to the community! Are you certian that your Charge HR took a charge? 

Michael Groff | CO, USA
Fitness isn’t being better than someone else, it’s being better than you used to be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the green lights are flashing and my dashboard said full charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. Its charging and otherwise works but there is no display.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @King1031! I hope this helps you too @gleng!

I had the exact same problem with my old Charge HR in the past. Everything worked perfectly except for the screen. So I opened up a chat with the Fitbit support team and they gave me replacement. So what you are probably experiencing is a hardware issue. I would highly suggest opening a Chat with Fitbit support!

I hope this helps!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just called customer support and they replaced mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad to hear that @King1031!

Michael Groff | CO, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not happy with my Fitbit Aspire HR. I've only had this for maybe a month and the screen has gone blank. I've tried every suggestion on the web. I never had any problems with my Garmin Vivofit for 3 years! I want my $100 back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not happy with my Fitbit Aspire HR. I've only had this for maybe a month and the screen has gone blank. I've tried every suggestion on the web. I never had any problems with my Garmin Vivofit for 3 years! I want my $100 back.

Best Answer
0 Votes