Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not resetting, and will not do a factory reset??

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge HR when plugged into the charger , no longer got to the charging screen. Nor will it do a factory reset, when you do the instructions, the stopwatch starts. It no longers counts my steps, or sleep. It is almost a year old....HELP...... 😞

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @lucybell13

Check out the Fitbit Help Article:

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'My tracker's battery isn't charging'

If possible to charge, feel free trying restarting / factory resetting your buddy once more..

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Feel free to Factory Reset (URL) your buddy.

Caution > This erases any tracked data (on the tracker) since the previous sync. If possible, make sure the tracker recently sync'ed to your account.

When it doesn't solve the issue (when warranty about to expire, feel free to contact them already before trying the above..) so it's send within the warranty period..

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team (Click / Tap here to contact)

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @lucybell13

Check out the Fitbit Help Article:

URL: Click to go to the Fitbit Help Article 'My tracker's battery isn't charging'

If possible to charge, feel free trying restarting / factory resetting your buddy once more..

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Feel free to Factory Reset (URL) your buddy.

Caution > This erases any tracked data (on the tracker) since the previous sync. If possible, make sure the tracker recently sync'ed to your account.

When it doesn't solve the issue (when warranty about to expire, feel free to contact them already before trying the above..) so it's send within the warranty period..

Feel free to contact the Fitbit Support Team (Click / Tap here to contact)

Optionally check out Returns & Warranty before contacting support.

Mention what you've already tried to speed things up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How does this solve the problem of the factory restart not working? I'm having the same problem - when I try to factory restart, the spot watch just starts. Following the directions for a factory restart just recreates the problem.

Best Answer

This does  not answer the question. How come it is ticked as the best answer?!

Best Answer

did you ever receive an answer or figure out this issue? My fitbit is about 4 months old, and the stopwatch thing just started....... thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love a follow-up to the issue here. Mine will not factory reset and therefore cannot get the sync to happen!

Best Answer