Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge isn't working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new charge, original kind, to replace my old one. I have had it on the charger and every time it is taken off after showing that the battery is full, it won't turn on when I press the button. When I return it to the charger, it shows the screen for the hard reset and then a full battery but nothing else.

Is there anything else I can try?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @BR_May  the original Charge is several years old. I suppose you got it second hand, so you have no way of knowing how long the battery was dead before you got it or if it had problems before the person sold it.  Unfortunately these devices don't live forever. The restart is the only thing you can do to revive it. When you do that, is the firmware current? The firmware for the Charge should be: 8.124 and you'll want the latest app for your device used for syncing. Here is a link - click - to the Charge area with the user manual and related help articles.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

It is up-to-date. I think I'm just going to have to get a newer Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Charge 4 was just announced. You should look at the Fitbit Store link and do a comparison of trackers to find the one that best suits you. They usually have sales closer to Mother's Day next month, so it might be the perfect time.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer