Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard not showing steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It also isn’t showing floors climbed, etc. it’s only showing calories burned at the top. I checked to see if the tiles somehow got deleted or made invisible, but when I edit the dashboard those aren’t even options. I checked to make sure my device was still connected and it is. I’m attaching pictures showing lack of tile options and that it’s connected to the device and had just synced one minute prior to the pic being taken. 

EA13706C-6831-40F7-B890-77E03B600B38.jpeg

02CEA395-6141-449B-AB96-23DA480C5164.png

161EAE75-4FF4-4A26-9A2D-3402D222CBE6.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Exact same thing just happened to me as well. My dashboard looks identical tried forgetting the device and rebonding as well as forced sync’ing and nothing works. My weekly challenges I am in disappeared too 

Best Answer

My Fitbit 3 suddenly stopped showing steps, and changed to calories!  Now neither of them show!

Best Answer

I hope if this gets resolved that I don’t lose progress in the challenges I was in 😬

Best Answer

same here, must be a bigger issue hopefully gets resolved and I don’t loose progress in challenge 

Best Answer

I just had the exact same thing happen. I tried to delete and reinstall the app after logging out and restarting my phone but now it’s completely blank 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess the issue randomly fixed itself because I went back in and it was back to normal. I was panicking for a minute...

B33FBB68-3023-4B25-B36E-B51F94C77DF1.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

why is this happening again ? i went through this a couple of weeks ago !    and had to get on the phone to sort it as they dfont check the forums i  followed instructions , logged out logged in , went to my acct    saw the edit tab clicked on that and sorted it but this time even that option is not working !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine was back to normal as well then it happened again... yours? 

Best Answer

Yes, same thing. It went back to normal and then reverted back to missing tiles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I view my Fitbit dashboard on my computer, it shows steps and miles, but for the last 2 days, my app (Android) does not show those anymore.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has just happened to me too, have anyone managed to fix this? TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes