Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display turned white with vertical lines-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen turned white with vertical lines. Restarting did not help. Software is up to date.... any fixes??

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @MCombe.

I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Charge 3 screen is not working properly. Thank you for the information provided and for trying to resolve the issue before contacting us.

In addition to the regular restart, you can try a long restart by following these steps:

1. Connect the device to the charging cable. 
  2. While the device is plugged into the charging cable, press and hold the button down for 15 seconds. 
  3. The device turns on and shows a battery icon. Two vibrations occur: first a short vibration, then a medium vibration. 
  4. The device turns off.
  5. The device turns on and shows a progress bar and short vibrations occur. The progress bar completes. Note: A total of 7 short vibrations occur. 
  6. Remove the device from the charging cable. The device shuts down.
  7. Important: Plug the device into the charging cable again.

If this doesn't help, please change the clock face as explained in this article.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Tried both, neither worked.  
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive had exactly the same problem. All of these devices have packed up after the last update. White screen of death.. I've just been sent a refurb.

Abs disgusting service for an £150 18 month old device in a 2 year gtee. It's so unreliable, they've even removed the help option on the find my device community page. Even John Lewis where I purchased my device from have stopped selling them.  This is software issue. 

Moderator edit: word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community @MCombe @JaneB271 @Ani5000.

To evaluate this situation, I created a case with Customer Support for each one of you. Please check your inbox on the next days. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes