Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 vibrated yesterday and I just assumed I'd reached 10 000 steps. When I looked at it later it was dead, nothing on the screen, no green light behind. I put it on charge but still nothing on the screen or green light. I've tried cleaning the contacts, doing a restart and a long restart but nothing. It's not linked to the app or anything. Any further advice? I've only had it a year

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Suemarch It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 not working and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I noticed that you already have a ticket with our Support team so please work with them to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue.  I have taken a break from Fitbit and yesterday I decided to get back and charge my Fitbit.  I left it in the charger for a long time, but the screen is blank, it vibrates when I touch the side button, but nothing appears on the screen.  I tried different restarts with 8 sec hold or 15 sec hold, but nothing helps.  It also does not connect with the app on my phone. Please help.  

Best Answer
Identical issue. I'm very disdapointed as it's only 1 year old. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

@brnocinci Thanks for stopping by! 

Thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

@Suemarch as mentioned before Support should be able to review your tracker's information and provide options for you so please be patient while they contact you.

Keep me posted.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got email from customer service how to charge and restart, I tried but the restart does not work. My Fitbit has power, because the green light is blinking and I briefly saw bar that was filling in and then a smiley face, and back to blank screen. I am trying to hold the button both in the charger and out of the charger to restart, but nothing is working. What else can I try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@brnocinci thank you for the update.

Please let our Support team know that these instructions haven't resolved the issue so they can look at the options they may have for you.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer

Unfortunately the support team determined that my Charge 3 is not repairable. I am very disappointed. My Charge 3 is not quite 2 years old, I have not damaged it or mishandled in any way. All the support team do was to offer me a discount for a new one, however the discount can’t be used on any of the brand new devices and it can’t be used with any other promotions like the Black Friday deals that are currently offered. So it’s basically not good for anything right now. I am still hoping for miracle that my Charge 3 will come alive since the green lights are on and my phone detects the device, I just can’t pair it with the app since I can’t see the 4 digit number. Not ready to invest $100 into another tracker that might break down within 2 years, just outside the warranty in the US. 

Best Answer
0 Votes