Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Customer Support's response-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 screen failed and I was asked to send my tracker back.  I did that but now all of my emails are being ignored where previously responses took an hour or so.  I'm starting to think the warranty claim isn't going to happen and I've been scammed.  Anyone else face this?  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @ralphalot.

Thank you for informing us about the Fitbit Charge 3 you sent back and thank you for the time you spent while dealing with this situation.

I contacted Customer Support about your case and noticed their last interaction was about 2 days ago. They will get in touch with you to continue the replacement process as soon as possible. Your patience is highly appreciated.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Thank you  for your response.

Their last interaction was not 2 days ago at all, it was Monday 9 Nov @18:01, 10 days ago.

I have been patient and really want answers please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

There has still be no response.  Is there a phone number I can call?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @ralphalot.

I noticed that our team has been in touch with you recently. They will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

The phone number can be found on this site depending on the advocates availability.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer