Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distance from Charge HR is not accurate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Steps seem ok, but kilometres not, only getting about a third of a measured distance registering. what to do?

Moderator edit: updated title for  clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Alphorn, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your distance is not being recorded accurately. I'd like to help you out with this.

My first recommendation would be to check your height on your personal settings. A common mistake is to enter height incorrectly or with the incorrect units and this causes your tracker not to record your distance as it should.

If you've checked your height and it's correct, you might want to adjust your stride lenght. For the complete instructions on how to do this, check this article

If you need more help after this, feel free to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Alphorn, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your distance is not being recorded accurately. I'd like to help you out with this.

My first recommendation would be to check your height on your personal settings. A common mistake is to enter height incorrectly or with the incorrect units and this causes your tracker not to record your distance as it should.

If you've checked your height and it's correct, you might want to adjust your stride lenght. For the complete instructions on how to do this, check this article

If you need more help after this, feel free to let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes