Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification required

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my Fitbit dashboard in red states "Email Verfication Required".  When I clicked on it, I was sent to another window.  The email verification 'plarovque@shaw.ca.  I did go into my settings online and under my name is the email, 'plarocque@shaw.ca, which is the correct email.  I think I previously set up my account with the first email which does not exist.  Is there anyway possible that I can remove the "Email Verification Required" from the top of my dashboard.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Littlebits, welcome aboard! So when you click on the "Email verification required" message at the top of your Dashboard, you are redirected to a total different window, which has the previous and incorrect e-mail that you put when you created your Fitbit account, is that correct? Let me ask you something, did you receive the e-mail to actually verified your Fitbit account and confirm your information? If you haven't, please take a look at your junk or spam folder to look for it. If you are asked to change your e-mail again and confirm the correct one, remember that you have to enter your current password to do so. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, the info didn't help. I resolved it on my own.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @Littlebits! Sounds pretty cool that you solved this by your own. Could you please share your solution here in the Community? It'll be really helpful for those users who are experiencing the same, to solve it. 

Keep me posted! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ran into the same problem as Littlebits. After I changed to a new email address, I had to logout of the Fitbit app on my phone and then log back in with the correct/current email address.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

No the email has a wrong letter. Attempted to correct it but I set account up a few years ago and can’t remember password to change email.  I have never received verification email due to 

incorrect email. How do I change pass word?

Best Answer
0 Votes