Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End/Ignore Incoming Call

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First, let me say that the feature is working properly for me.  Calls buzz and caller ID seems to work fine.  What I would like to request is the ability to tap or long press the button on my Charge2 to either:

1. Silence the ringer -or-

2. End call/send to voicemail.

It's great to get the notification, but it's annoying to have to pull my phone out to silence the call.  Yes, I tend to ignore a lot of calls.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

It's nice to see you around @flowflow25! Well, currently you can dismiss a notifications by pressing the button on your tracker. Have you tried that already?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

We have different definitions of Dismiss.  I don't want to simply stop my Charge2 from vibrating, I want to actually stop the ringer on my phone.  Yes, I can press the button on the tracker, but it has no impact on the phone's behavior.

On Android this is pretty straightforward, can't say about the iPhone.  Would be nice for more interactions with Notifications as well, but I understand that you're pretty limited with the existing controls.

Best Answer

Android phones currently do not have the option to dosmiss the phone calls with the Blaze like you want. This feature is only found on ios.

With the Charge 2 dismissal of calls can not be done. 

Best Answer

To add something to the replies above, you may also know that the feature to pickup or deny the call, it's only present on the blaze. The charge 2 lacks this feature but you can post your idea to get voted and might be implemented in a future update.

To do so, please add it here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/idb-p/features

Best Answer
0 Votes

Funny, it works just fine with Pebble.

This is most easily done by just using the Dismiss action in the incoming call Notification itself.

Looks like a lot of people are using Reflections of the TelephonyManager and then use endCall().  Not a great solution, but still valid.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rich_laue

how do i reject Calls on charge 2? Not just silence my band but reject calls from band itself

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Fargocaas this thread is about, the Charge 2 does not have tgetoption to reject calls .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Rich_Laue, that was quick response. I was just trying to understand if there is any possibility of Fitbit adding this feature. But I see there are not many votes for this thread 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree!!

Best Answer
0 Votes