Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service!!!!!

ANSWERED

I had a unique issue this AM. 
Sharena Bhea was OUTStanding by providing one of the BEST customer service experiences I have ever gone through with FITBIT. She exemplified patience compassion and stayed with me during the whole ordeal. Fitbit is very lucky to have someone like her on their team. I truly was ready to give up and she stepped up to the plate. And folks, she nailed it!  Resolved it. Stayed with me and I this is what customers expect and yet sometimes not delivered. Well, she delivered and then some. I am happy to report issue(s) resolved and a clear path of communication delivered!  
Thank you Sharena Bhea for your outstanding delivery on customer service today!  You deserve a medal and here’s a rose for you. :sun:🌹

With gratitude. 
Caroline 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Much appreciated, Juan!
Happy Sunday!

---

Believe what you want.
It’s the truth!

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@CarolineSC , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your feedback and kind words.

I'm glad that our team member could help you further and that your experience with Support was as described. 
I'll pass your feedback to our team, they'll be more than happy to read your comment. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us again, should your need further assistance

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Much appreciated, Juan!
Happy Sunday!

---

Believe what you want.
It’s the truth!

Caroline

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

what was the issue they assisted with?

Best Answer