Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty discount code for Charge 3 replacement

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been in contact with Fitbit Support concerning my Charge 3 display missing multiple lines. We completed all the troubleshooting and my Charge 3 (still within the warranty period) has been deemed faulty and they offered me a replacement Charge 3 or a discount on a new tracker (with restrictions on the tracker/smartwatch I can purchase - basically my options are a Versa 2 or a Charge 4).

Not wanting to get ANOTHER faulty Charge 3 (because the one I'm replacing under warranty is actually my second Charge 3 purchase) I opted for the discount to try my luck with a Charge 4. I received the code about a week ago, the email stated that it would be activated in 24 hours, so I waited about 48 hours before I went to purchase my new Fitbit product.

I logged into Fitbit.com, put the tracker in my cart, entered the discount code and *boom* the message "invalid code" appeared. Being an IT person, I went into "fix-it" mode...tried typing the code into the field instead of copy/paste from the email, a 'private' browser session, a different browser, two different computers, different browsers on the different computers, and cleared my caches. Same invalid code message at every attempt.

So, I replied to my email with the discount code in it, stating that the code was not working, and I waited. The next day, no response, but I did get a message in Twitter asking me to rate my service. Well, a door was opened and I told the Twitter Fitbit people that my code didn't work, that I had replied to the email in which the code was sent, and I was waiting. The Twitter people asked for my case information and offered some troubleshooting help, which I tried and responded because it didn't work either. The Twitter response was they knew what the problem was, it was being fixed and to wait 24 hours and use the same code. 

I waited 2 days, and the code still doesn't work. I have 30 days to use the code, which is now reduced by a week. Will someone at Fitbit please fix the issue, so I can replace this crappy Charge 3 that I can barely read??

Thanks.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I finally figured this out by myself.

I was logged into the Fitbit Website / Community when I was attempting to purchase my tracker and the code was "invalid". When I logged out of the Community, the code worked, and I was able to make my purchase. PLEASE make a note of this for future reference!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community @NC_ccooper.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team will provide assistance to your case as soon as possible. Please check your inbox over the next days. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I finally figured this out by myself.

I was logged into the Fitbit Website / Community when I was attempting to purchase my tracker and the code was "invalid". When I logged out of the Community, the code worked, and I was able to make my purchase. PLEASE make a note of this for future reference!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @NC_ccooper.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to use your promo code, thank you for letting us know how you solved the problem.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes