Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had their charge 3 replaced more than a couple of times?  I had a charge 3 in December 2019 as a Christmas present from my hubby.  Since then, it has been replaced 3 times and each one has had a different problem.  My only choice is to pay again for an upgraded device even though I have not had 1 year, heck, not even 6 months out of any of the 4 devices I have had from them.  How is this acceptable?  They wont upgrade me!  I cannot email my complaint!  I cannot email a supervisor!  My only option is to keep speaking to agents who read from a script (yes, the do their best and I appreciate that) but cannot actually help other than yet another Charge 3 device or I have to pay to upgrade.  Surely I am not the only one who has had this many issues.  If you have had continual issues, how was yours resolved.  I need help, I am loosing faith in fitbit and the focus I had on my health.  I started using fitbit premium during lockdown but cancelled as if I cant use my fitbit whats the point in paying for premium?????  Please can someone help me.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@NickyJH It's great to have you here.

Sorry to hear that your husband's Charge 3 isn't working and thank you for reaching out to our Support team. Support does follow the guidelines described in the warranty so if your device is outside the warranty period they won't be able to replace it. Still thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its mine not my husbands, its in warranty and already been replaced numerous times with refurbished devices.  I am fed up with talking to customer support.  Whilst they do there best, I need a higher level of assistance.  I need someone who can ACTUALLY help and not just keep offering defective replacements for a brand new product that is not even 1 year old or making me pay to upgrade by offering 50% off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NickyJH sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you for the clarification.

The warranty offers a like for like replacement and as mentioned before Support follows these guidelines when replacing your device. If you would like a different device then that your choice and this is why they offer a discount but they can't just provide a different device from the one you have. You can reach out to our Support team if you still have any questions as they are the ones that can provide a replacement.

Keep me posted.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand of course and yes you are supplying me with a like for like replacement, mine is faulty and you keep sending me a faulty device, so I agreed, it is like for like.  Surely though, since you no longer manufacture the device and the extent of the complaints I can see on the forums here, the fact I now have to have my 5th replacement of said like for like watch.  However, the Charge 3 that was originally paid for was brand new and I have not once received a brand new product.  Only refurbished items, so tell me how that is like for like.  I wanted a beautiful new Charge 3 for xmas, I asked for it, my husband paid for it...…..and its rubbish, 5 replacements in 1 year.  Do you think this is acceptable????????????????????????

it is not right that I have to pay again to get a working, fully functioning, FIT FOR PURPOSE replacement fitbit.

Best Answer