Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 replacement doesn't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recieved a replacement charge 3, as previous screen stopped working. This charge 3 doesn't even sync, let alone work. I have spent quite a lot of time on your forum, chatting online to fitbit advisors and just got off the phone 1 hour and 26minutes to one your advisors to see how to get it to work. A number of problems I have found.

1. No green light on the back of watch

2. It won't pair with bluetooth

3. It won't switch on

4. Same start up screen with fitbit logo and websit to set it up. 

I was advised to remove all devices from my phone, now I will have to reconnect all over the following days... 

No one on the online or phone call could advise me on what to do, nor has anyone offered any sort of compensation for my time. 

I have uninstalled and re installed fitbit app 8 times! Switched off my phone. Switched WiFi on and off.

Rebooted fitbit and switched phone on and off.

I get as far as typing 4 number code in, starts to download get to 28% and then error code and vibration on fitbit. Then starts again reloading. 

Please help, I completely feel like no one is listening. I can't believe the service to bad.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Ahdudodbbjdo.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. If after following their instructions you continue having difficulties please let them know in order to get further assistance. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Assistance please

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, @Ahdudodbbjdo.

If you haven't received any update from Customer Support about your case, you can chat with them online or give them a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes