Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 stolen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way of diabling a stolen fitbit should it go online again?

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The bad news is that we can't disable fitbits and anyone can set up a lost/stolen fitbit on their account as though it were a new tracker.

The good news is that nobody can access your personal data which is held on the fitbit servers rather than on the tracker.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

The bad news is that we can't disable fitbits and anyone can set up a lost/stolen fitbit on their account as though it were a new tracker.

The good news is that nobody can access your personal data which is held on the fitbit servers rather than on the tracker.

Best Answer

Thanks Steve, I appreciate the quick response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, your response clarified things for me too, I ‘bumped into’ someone who planted themselves there. Good to know what’s what!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d think Fitbit would prevent anyone from using the program if they haven’t paid for it.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DebGai. Thank you for your feedback and comments.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a feature roadmap somewhere so that we can actually check which comments are being taken into consideration?

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your question @ffis

There's no a feature that tells which comments have been taken into consideration.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer