Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Contact Number Ireland

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to contact Fitbit from Ireland but am getting an engaged tone on the US and UK freephone number and on the Ireland landline number +35316917502 which I found on another help query but not even sure if that's the number. Can anyone help..... please! I have attempted to troubleshoot myself and then via web chat  attempting a long reset (from which I got cut-off!). My Fitbit Charge 3 screen is still black. Now I just really want to talk to a human please!!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @Royalcountygirl.

Thanks for the details provided on your post. Our Support team's phone number for Ireland is +35316917502 so you can call them and give details about your Charge 3.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community, @Royalcountygirl.

Thanks for the details provided on your post. Our Support team's phone number for Ireland is +35316917502 so you can call them and give details about your Charge 3.

See you around.

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer

Thanks @BraulioFitbit but that number is still engaged. Is it a time difference issue I wonder would you know? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Royalcountygirl.

The operations hours for Ireland are from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM and for US and UK you can call 24/7. I checked with our Support team and at this moment there's no report of trouble with our phone numbers, so I recommend you to try later or try calling from a different line.

Thanks for stopping by.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much for your prompt assistance @BraulioFitbit . I got through to that Ireland number and am currently progressing and resolving my issue with Fitbit. Have a nice day 🙂 

Best Answer

Hello, @Royalcountygirl.

I'm glad to know that you could contact our Support team and that they're working with you already 😁.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes