Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

it came up on my watch after i went for a walk yesterday and hit my goal but i have never noticed it before when hitting my goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community @we123 , the reason you might not have seen the game before is because it will not be activated until all five goals are met. The five goals are Steps, Distance, Calories, Floors, and Active Minutes.

Congratulations on meeting all 5 goals!!

Best Answer

you can get out of the game by putting your fitbit back on the charger like you are going to charge it.. hold the button down until you see the fitbit emblem , then take if off the charger, it should put you back to the regular fitbit stuff..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tracycallas you can also get out of the game the same way you back of any menu, which is the same way a person stays the game.  Simply hold in the button until the unit vibrates and the screen backs or off the game. No charger needed.  

Note that this did not work for the second release firmware but that was several versions ago. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
that didnt work, holding the button until it vibrated..but thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

You play like flappy bird and each time you press the button it jumps

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can get rid of it by holding the button 

Best Answer
0 Votes

its called flappy bird aka fitbit flight

Best Answer

You play it by pressing the button on the side of your Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my fitbit charge 2 also had this and i found out about it last night for the first time then after i played for a while it disappeared.!

Best Answer
0 Votes

good directions but I dont have the game😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Per giocarci devi cliccare il tasta sinistro 

Best Answer

@BaPate39 as mentioned above, you will only get the game after reaching your goals for daily step, calorie, distance, active minutes, and at least 250 steps for each of your active hours. If the user has chosen not to have any active hours, they will never get the game. 

Also the game will only show on the Charge 2. 

Best Answer

How do you guys manage to get flight bird in the first place ????

Best Answer

Hi @Nibble122 Please read my post immediately above yours.

First make sure that you have a few hours to monitor for 250 steps, now set your goals so that they are not out of reach. 

Be sure that you hit all of your Fitbit goals, your game will be on the last screen. 

Best Answer

my high score is 209 hehe

Best Answer

if you finish all your goals you get it until midnight

Best Answer

On 5/31 I walked 10 miles and found an icon on my fitbit that looked like a person standing on a castle and question marks under it. I didnt click on it. I tried to research it and couldnt find anything. It was not on my fitbit the next day. On 6/3 I walked 11.85 miles and the castle icon was on my fit bit. It is the fitbit flight game. I played it and today it is gone. 

Best Answer

You must have a charge 2 @Slj06 since this model is the only one that offers a game for hitting all your daily goals

Best Answer

If you have the Fitbit flight game on your charge 2 it means that you have completed all your activity goals for the day, after midnight you should no longer have it and you must complete your activity goals to get it back.

Best Answer