Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have had my Charge 3 special edition for a week. Set up Fitbit pay with Starling account. First time I used it it worked fine. Since then, it has not worked at all - when I hold my Fitbit to a contactless reader with the card on the screen it does not buzz or react in anyway. I emailed support and got a really weird reply - they asked if I use a passcode to unlock my mobile phone. Why would that make any difference? Can anyone help?

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I cannot use FitBit Pay with my Charge 4 and Starling Debit Card (MasterCard). I live in the UK.

Payments are unauthorised when I try to pay with Fitbit Pay, but the same card on Apple Pay goes through just fine. I have removed and re-added the card, but no change. 

Do you have any other fix ideas apart from re-adding the card, or waiting for a firmware update.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've noticed on my Versa2 it sometimes doesn't work. Seems random.
I've had it work on the 2nd or 3rd try after everyone in line behind me
starts staring at me to hurry up. The best luck is to hold it very close
to the reader and do not move until they hand me the receipt!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for this info Arty-Marty. My Fitbit payWave doesn’t work, though everything seems set up ok. Nowhere have I read that this is what I need to do. I’ll try it for next time and hope it works.  Thanks!

Best Answer

And you’re right! The bloody thing has never worked at Aldi!

Best Answer

Same problem for me, used for the first time yesterday and didn't work at Aldi but Google pay usong the exact same card (Starling Bank) works flawlessly..... its put me off trying to use it again as I nearly left my card at home thinking I didn't need it but will always feel i have to carry it now just in  case....

Best Answer
0 Votes