Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit activity is not recording correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 bought and worn since 2016 has stopped recording my activity. Tried using charger and following instructions 3 times to reset it. Still not recording everyday. Occasionally I get the odd reading but that is as rare as a chickens tooth. The fitbit appears to show the activity minutes but when you sync to computer or phone nothing. 

Is it due to it being replaced by charge 3 ? Help !

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Briddy. I´ll be glad to assist you with your Charge 2 inquiry. Thank you for letting us know that you have already tried resetting your device. 

Could you please be more specific about the activity that hasn´t been recorded. 

I´ll be waiting for your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I have been active the active minutes are not showing on my phone or
computer when I sync
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having exactly the same issue. I run on the treadmill, use the elliptical etc and it is not recorded. 

Best Answer

Mine too.  It does not record the seventh day

Best Answer

Activities are walking, jogging mainly. I have walked 5 miles with the dogs and this is not being recorded when i try to sync the info. It looks like I have done nothing on my activity records apart from the odd occasion.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to clarify my statement.  We are active 7 days a week but it does not post the final day of activity.  It says 6 /5 but it does not state 7/7 active even though we have been.  Please explain on how to fix this.  Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anybody notice we have not had a response from fitbit ? I keep checking in and we all have issues. I have tried resetting mine now quite a few times but it hasn't made a difference. I have a feeling it is due to there being the new charge 3. Frustrates me. Just like phones although it doesn't happen like it did when a phone is superseeded it starts to have the odd wobble due to lack of software available for it.

Best Answer

A new model of a phone comes but a phone still continues to work. This thing is not doing it's job and we are not getting an answer. That makes my choice clear. When I upgrade it will not be to a fit bit and I intend to leave reviews about this on places where fitbits are sold so consumers know what they are getting into

Best Answer
0 Votes
I feel I am now just wearing a glorified watch with a bit of data.

--
Bridget Connell
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm extremely frustrated too. Have reinstalled the app, restarted the fitbit watch and my phone, now trying to pair my phone to the Fitbit app and it gets stuck at connecting. I did all of this because it was no longer syncing. Seems like since the latest Fitbit app update, no one Fitbit watch is syncing to their apps on their phones. And Fitbit has gone super quiet. We need a bug fix on the app ASAP!!!

Best Answer