Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grey vertical lines on Charge 3 screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week, grey lines appeared on my Fitbit Charge 3 screen. I contacted Fitbit and completed the steps of restarting the Fitbit whilst on charge etc. It worked but yesterday, the lines reappeared and I have complete the same steps and rebooted the watch but nothing is working 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @caitlinrush. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. Since the inconvenience has persisted, I believe the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. Please note that if you already have a case number, I recommend replying back to that email or please click here to get connected. 

Make sure to explain which troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way you don't need to repeat the steps and they can provide a prompt resolution. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @caitlinrush. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. Since the inconvenience has persisted, I believe the best way to get help is to contact our Support Team. Please note that if you already have a case number, I recommend replying back to that email or please click here to get connected. 

Make sure to explain which troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way you don't need to repeat the steps and they can provide a prompt resolution. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer