Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Charge 3 RIP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve done every single help tip I can find to try to get my Fitbit to mend itself with no luck whatsoever. Looking at threads it’s a common problem ie the screen has faded with white line marks over it and you can’t tap the screen to access any of its menus. It’s a vital piece of kit for me as due to a heart problem it’s essentially used to help me track my BPM and identify any issues and it ensures that I keep track of steps/fitness to support my health. Can anyone from Fitbit Support help me please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Fitbit's advice for those with screen issues on the Charge 3 is at: 

Fitbit's advice for those having this problem is at Check here for help with Charge 3 screen issues - Fitbit Community

If you have tried the restart with no luck then you'll need to contact customer support as they do not monitor these forums (there's a link for them in that help file).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last week, my Charge 3 developed the problem of missing pixels causing the lines. I did all the steps to fix it, then phoned Fitbit support and we tried the fixes again. Nothing worked so they said they would replace my device. Yesterday, it started to do what yours is doing - or NOT doing. Wrist movement and tapping the screen aren't working. I have to press the button to activate the screen. So I think it's all connected. Definitely contact support. I have found them to be very helpful.

Best Answer