Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal black lines on Charge 3 Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 has developed black lines which run horizontally across the screen and making reading the display quite difficult. 

I’ve tried resetting the watch and making sure my app is up to date etc but nothing I’ve done has worked. I’m absolutely gutted, only had the watch a little over a year. I just bought a Versa 3 for my husband last month and am hoping the same doesn’t happen to his! 

Can anyone help please? 

Thank you in advance 😊

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Lally1980. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. I'm very sorry for the experience and at this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance for your Charge 3 tracker. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

On a side note, please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Also, take into consideration that if your husband has any questions or inquiries regarding his Versa 3, he can post on the Versa 3 board here in the Community forums or contact our Support Team for assistance. 

Lastly, I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board to keep our forums organized. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Lally1980. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed. I'm very sorry for the experience and at this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance for your Charge 3 tracker. If you still have questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

On a side note, please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Also, take into consideration that if your husband has any questions or inquiries regarding his Versa 3, he can post on the Versa 3 board here in the Community forums or contact our Support Team for assistance. 

Lastly, I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board to keep our forums organized. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes