Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal lines across the Charge 3 screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

First there was one horizontal line across the watch face screen of my Charge 3. It was annoying but I could live with it. However, now there’s multiple horizontal lines! Can’t even read anything or tell what time it is. Unacceptable.

Tried plugging in and re-booting (the 7 & 15 second). Even changed the clock face app. The lines persist. Please someone help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Schaughn. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the steps you've followed. Since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. 

As mentioned on a post above, you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Note that Phone wait times are longer than normal, so I'd recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This has happened to me four, now five times. It usually takes six months. They replace it for me if you contact customer support within your years warranty

Best Answer

Hello @SunIsShining@Rebblespas. Welcome to the community forums. @Rebblespas Thank you for your great input. 

@SunIsShining I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips from this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but Phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Best Answer

Good morning,

I am having the same issues mentioned above. I've tried restarting several times also, and changing faces, but my display is becoming illegible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Schaughn. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the steps you've followed. Since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. 

As mentioned on a post above, you can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Note that Phone wait times are longer than normal, so I'd recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is showing the same issues today.  I went swimming yesterday . .. related?  

Best Answer
0 Votes