Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Charge 2 from Fitbit account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My grandson's dog ate my Fitbit 2 (I know, it sounds like an old classroom joke!), so I replaced it today with a Fitbit 4. Both of them are coming up in the Fitbit app on my cell phone, and I'm not able to remove the Fitbit 2 How do I disconnect the Fitbit 2 from my cellphone? My Fitbit 4 is already set up on it. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @GrandpaDave is the dog ok? You can remove the Charge 2 from your account and that should take care of it. If not, let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Welcome, @GrandpaDave. It's good to see a new face around. @Odyssey13 Thanks for stopping by to help our friend.

@GrandpaDave I've moved your post to the Other Charge Trackers board to keep the forums organized. I hope your grandson's dog is okay, he probably wanted to track steps too. About your old Charge 2, you can remove it by following these steps:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap Charge 2 image:
    For iOS devices, scroll down and tap the option to remove the device.
    For Android devices,
     tap the trash icon at the upper right corner.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove it from your account.
  4. Make sure to remove your Charge 2 from the Bluetooth settings.

Additionally, let me recommend checking the User Manual to learn more about your Charge 4 and its features.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Thank you, Odyssey 13. It worked!

Best Answer

Great news @GrandpaDave ! Thanks for letting us know. Now to keep that dog from getting into your Fitbits....

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @GrandpaDave. Welcome on board. @Odyssey13 It's always great to see you here.

@GrandpaDave Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm glad the suggestions shared in this thread helped you. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet other people, share your story, as well as find tips and encouragement from other members.

Have a good day.

Best Answer