Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send back my tracker to the warehouse?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am sending my fitbit back due to it being broken. I have received the shipping information but I have no clue what kind of box I need to ship back.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Did you contacted the support team from the official contact page? Did they ask to send the broken device back? As far am aware Fitbit sends out replacements if needed, normally not requiring to send the faulty device back.. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @faithwoslager. If you still having the tracker's box you can send the tracker back in it. If you don't, you can send it in a small box. Remember to contact Support once you return the tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I paid for expedited two-day shipping. When I called customer support two days after I placed the order - thinking it was on its way- they said the order had not even been processed. I requested a reimbursement for the two-day shipping fee and they would not reimburse it. They just said I have to wait. Why pay for expedited shipping?! I am also still waiting for them to process my order.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@msmiralla Welcome to our Community! The Charge tracker isn't being sold at fitbit.com anymore. Maybe you ordered a different tracker? If you did, did you check if it was in stock or it could be that it was out of stock and you need to wait some time to actually ship. If this is the case then once it ships your tracker will arrive within 2 business days but that doesn't count the time you will wait while it gets back in stock. If this isn't the issue and the tracker was actually in stock then please do contact our Support team again and explain this as you didn't receive your tracker within the promised timeframe.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi I got some issue with tracker as defective and I contact the Fitbit team but they told me to return the tracker first and I check the charges are too much it's better to buy a new one 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need an address to return my Inspire HR 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Raine1  This post is very old

Please contact support.Use the Help at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer