Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set reminders

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At one point I figured out how to set a reminder for my Fitbit to vibrate at preset times.  I can't find it again and need to change it.  Can anyone direct me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to your Dashboard and click on the Charge 2 and  a new menu will open and you can add/ or change alarms or change reminders to move. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Sorry @Babs1013 I'm not sure if your refereeing to the reminder to move or a silent alarm 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to your Dashboard and click on the Charge 2 and  a new menu will open and you can add/ or change alarms or change reminders to move. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Silent Alarms.  I just didn't remember what they were called.  Even more helpful would have been to add click on settings sprocket icon and click Charge 2 at the top.  Thank you very much, this was very helpful!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.. This is the best feature but they don't make it easy to find. I always forget where alarms are.. Thank you again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where is the dashboard? Can you take a video and show us? Please and Thank you...

Best Answer

This is the dashboard @KennaB tap where I circled. Then tap the icon of your tracker. Then see page 21 of the user manual. Or go to fitbits interactive help guide

Screenshot_20191226-105151_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks you for the help...
Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't want it to be an alarm I wanted a reminder that isn't a alarm, so then it can say the words of what I need to be reminded of...

Best Answer