Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off my Charge 4?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't find the way to turn off Charge 4 in order to save battery. Why a device like this doesn't have the simplest function to turn off? It is my first time to use Fitbit and it is utterly disappointing

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25
Hello,
I finally figured that out thank you. However every time I turn it off it
instantly turns back on again.
I needed it off so I could attach a new strap but I finally managed to do
it while my device remained on.
It will be good to know how to keep it off next time.
Best Answer

You’re absolutely correct, Louibee. I think the only time it will ever shut off completely is when the battery finally dies or we enter an alternate universe. 

Snowman

Best Answer

I see.
Okay thanks for helping me. 😊

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wrong, my fitbit charge 4 does not turn off no matter how hard or long the button is pressed!  Provide a functioning item or correct directions!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dogs ate my charger years ago- the one I have doesn’t have a hole to press a button through. 
So…I now have to wait DAYS for it die before I can upgrade to Versa 4? Because no matter how many times I remove it or ‘forget’ it, it keeps connecting preventing the new one from syncing. Can’t even use the Charge in the meantime since it broke at the band attachment.

Best Answer

Hi @GenGeorge, In your Fit bit app, press your account icon in the top corner, go to set up a device, once you hit that, select the Versa that you have (Versa, Versa 2, etc) it will then say switch to Versa, hit that and you will start setting up your Versa and your Charge 4 will be disconnected from your account. Enjoy your Versa!

Best Answer
0 Votes