Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Meditation feature work?-Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can i start a timer when i start meditating and stop it when i stop? And get time meditating, heart rate during meditation sessions and number of meditations? Is it possible to se stats for the day, week, month etc. and maybe compare them for example this week vs. last week or this month vs. 3 months ago?

Thanks and love for allayal ❤️ 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @steenmillinder.

Thank you for the information provided.

With a Premium subscription you'll have access to the Mindfulness tile which includes a library of guided meditations, however in order to enjoy the full experience of all the stress management features we recommend wearing the Fitbit Sense.

For detailed information about the features included in the Mindfulness tile, please visit this article.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @EdsonFitbit , what if we didnt want to use the meditation tiles that are offered in premium and wanted to use other guided meditations outside the Fitbit app or any of its partners. Is there a way to track those meditations? Is that on Fitbit's roadmap for development?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @sabrivolk.

Thanks for your question.

Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that guided meditations from third party apps can actually integrate with Fitbit. We’d encourage you to make a suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

What if I wanted to meditate without a third party app and track it in the "Track your mindfulness" section of the app? 

I think it would be beneficial to be able to track the mindfulness there instead of having to edit the type of workout you're doing. 

Thanks for your comment :). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @sabrivolk.

You can find instructions on how to use the Mindfulness app in this article. If there is any feature you would like to be added, you are welcome to visit the Feature suggestions board which is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes