Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add steps manually

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have looked and looked. I have an Ipad and an android. I was reading where it says go to your dashboard, then the pink see more button. I have a charge HR, this should not be this hard!

Moderator edit: Title for clarity and punctuation

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Spoiler
Ok when
I just want to put in how many steps I took! But you have to add other stuff, and I do not want to. All I want to do is add my steps!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@55Bar59  I suggest checking out the information on how to manually add steps across all platforms here

Hope this helps! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not finding a way to simply add steps.  I've been home today, no defined time for exercise, just know I did at least 1000 steps between noon and 7 PM.  ???

Best Answer

@55Bar59 check out my tips on this post here.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
Ok when
I just want to put in how many steps I took! But you have to add other stuff, and I do not want to. All I want to do is add my steps!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to put in when I start, the duration, the pace the calories and distance. All I want to do is put in like 8,500 steps? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might not know this, but even when you enter the steps manually, they don't get counted for your lifetime totals. They do count for your weekly progress. There is a suggestion to include them in the life time totals somewhere on a Fitbit page. You might consider voting for that suggestion, if you think it would be nice to have. I was a little bummed because my Fitbit died and I lost a couple weeks from my totals.

Best Answer
0 Votes