Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable pop-ups in mobile app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to disable "tips" that pop up as soon as the app is opened? Can't see any option to do that in the settings. It is very irritating to see thse all over again, especially when info like today's "dim lights in the evening and let light in the morning" is not actually true. Not everyone is a normie! A lot of people do not even realize they need a lot of light in the evening and blue light blocking glasses in the morning. For me the pop ups are no more than a bunch of irritating stuff imposed by an app. I don't want to see them again! How do I stop the app from showing them?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Lid.  there is no way to stop those from showing on the app. Sorry.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx, @Odyssey13 ,

I still do not understand why. It's only a software. Software doesn't need to be so bossy. 

A bit of choice given to the users would be very much appreciated. 

Like a dark theme... Fitbit is the only app on my phone that doesn't give the possibility of changing to a dark theme. I like Fitbit hardware, but I hate the software. I am really thinking of choosing a different tracker only because of this unpleasant app. 

Best Answer

@Lid. there are always changes happening over time. The app is better than it used to be. If you like the hardware, stay with it. Sorry there isn't anything that can be done at the moment with the software for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer