Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup current time on Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I reset the clock to current time on Charge 2

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sync it.

Best Answer

Hi @Newstar, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Just as @SunsetRunner shared in his post, you just need to sync your Charge 2 because Fitbit devices use the mobile device information to display the time with the syncing process, therefore, by simply syncing your device  it should display the correct time.

However, this may be fixed by updating the time zone setting in your Personal Settings. For step-by-step instructions, please see our help article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi RicardoFitbit,

My Charge2 fitbit clocktime has suddenly "lost" exactly 2 hours. I've tried syncing, but doesn't correct.

The time is correct (and didn't change at all) on both my PC Fitbit app and my KindleFire app - it's  just the wristband that I can't seem to reset.

If there's any connection, I was trying to reset hourly reminders to move, this morning, as I've developed a back pain. This might have affected the time setting, but I can't seem to reverse the change.

Help appreciated - Paul 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iSeeker this thread that you've responded to is several years old. You can find the current instructions for fixing the time on your device here.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. It seems that while trying to set hourly reminders on my Charge2, yesterday, I somehow reset location from UK to US and a different time zone. Now both corrected and AOK.
Best Answer