Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instruction

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to track my activities. Today I used the treadmill and at the end of my workout I could not stop the clock. I kept getting the message to press the button to stop but this did not work. I noticed others had the same issue. I wish the thing came with an instruction manual never mind the prompts that send you here then there then click this if you have this then that if you want this. Well I guess it's better than nothing! 

Pug Fan
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

If you have a Charge hr you need to hold on the button and your time on the treadmill will show up as a workout. This can be renamed as treadmill. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for for letting me know. I look forward to trying this

Pug Fan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap on the link to help, found at the bottom of this page.. Tap on your Fitbit model then download the user manual. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much!! I finally have time to actually sit and go through this. I'm sure that will clear everything up. Honestly though I should not be allowed to own technology of any source. Must admit I'm logging my food and have become aware of patterns that are being changed and noticing some results. Thanks again!!

Pug Fan
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, if you solved it how did you manage? I think I might have the same problem and I can't find the time to sit and look through the manual. I buy second hand electronics and I try to make them work so I can actually sell them with a profit. I sometimes look for answears on forums like these cause it's inevitable someone had the same problem before with the same electronic. If I can't find them like that I have a trusty site on which I found service manuals and just figure out the procedure on my own. So, I'd really appreciate if you could explain how you made it work. Thank you, have a nice day.

Best Answer