Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kms exported as miles

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Exported imageExported imageI walked 10.4 kms yesterday and hit all my goals. Wanted to share this, so used the share button in the upper right corner of the app dashboard. The image that is generated states I walked 10.4 miles, not the same at all. DashboardDashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Updated and restarted app, still a problem ☹️

This is should be such a minor thing to fix! I just can't understand that it's so hard to do? It's just in the graphic that's exported (the daily overview), the numbers are OK. It is correct when exporting a single workout, then km are named km and not miles. 

Best Answer

I saw that this problem was raised back in March and I bought the product without knowing this and now we are stuck with this problem.  I don't think Fitbit really made an effort to solve this simple problem.  I would suggest people do think twice before they buy!!!

P.S.  Please do not ask me to download the new App and restart etc.  I did all these and it still doesn't work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Reading these posts from 2017...but I’m having this same issue with distance showing as miles when exported.  Any fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up contacting Fit folks. They can reset it from thier location. I finally get a replacement (free). Be persistent. Most customer service reps are very knowledgeable, however persistence pays off. Best to you

Best Answer
0 Votes