Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Menu - Relax, stopwatch and Alarm menu

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Anyone have experiance with thier HR 2 on menu missing after you have press the buttom.

Just upgrade my Fitbit from HR to HR 2 in less than a week. got excited with the new HR2 and retired my HR.

Wanted to get use to operating the HR 2, use it and syn with my Iphone with no isse. happy with the batt life as well. One thing I was curious, the sudden disappearing of 3 menu when i was surfing the menu buttom.

Able to surf or navigate the first 3 menu which started with the watch face, follow by the BPM, follow by the exercises. then it goes back to the 1st page of watch face again. The Relax, Stopwatch and Alarm menu just disappear. Tried the reset method, didnt get backthe original setting of the factory.

can anyone advise or help me to get the menu back.....

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

@PeterLok I can definitely help you out! You should be able to re-add these menu items by:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap or click Menu Items.
  4. Drag and drop menu items to change their sequence or turn menu items off or on.
  5. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

Keep me posted if this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@Vk1118 Thanks, that worked for me. Had to reinstall the Win 10 app (don't normally use - on computer always used to website dashboard) but all options were there (unchecked), checked them all and they returned with the next sync.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

@PeterLok I can definitely help you out! You should be able to re-add these menu items by:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap or click your tracker tile. 
  3. Tap or click Menu Items.
  4. Drag and drop menu items to change their sequence or turn menu items off or on.
  5. Sync your tracker to save the changes.

Keep me posted if this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Hi DerrickFitbit

Got it. Thank you for your assistance and guild.

Cheers
Best Answer

My menu just disappeared today. I can not find the "menu items" button. I see account button on app, but that is as far as I get.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me - Only the Exercise (tap menu) remains on the button menu. Also, I do not see the 'menu items' button on the App account page. On the the Dashboard, the menu items list is there but only Exercise is listed, all others have disappeared.

Please help, I'd like to be able to use the other features. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I fixed mine. I think I used the app on the computer - not my phone. I clicked on the little gear on the right side of the dashboard page after I logged in for settings. Then clicked on devices and then Charge2. If you scroll down you'll see menu items. You can show or delete items and change their order by dragging them up or down.

Best Answer

@Vk1118 Thanks, that worked for me. Had to reinstall the Win 10 app (don't normally use - on computer always used to website dashboard) but all options were there (unchecked), checked them all and they returned with the next sync.

Best Answer

Hi BruceBu,

Have followed @DerrickS instruction as per below and it works for me.

Opening the Fitbit App.

2. Click the Account button.

3. Click the Charge 2 tile near the top.

4. Click the "Menu Items" button.

5. Select which menu items you want and which order.

6. Sync your tracker for the changes to take effect.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PeterLok - thanks, that did work as long as it was the Windows 10 App, not iOS, don't know about android. Anyway, after restoring with the Win10 App and syncing, everything showed up again on iOS phone, internet dashboard, and the device.

Best Answer
I can see and re-order the menu items, but those I had removed by swiping are gone and I see no way to re-add them as menu items. Help. drrhodes
Best Answer
0 Votes

@drrhodes Welcome to our Community! 

Where did you removed the menu items, from the app or the tracker? Could you share a picture or screenshot (if it was from the app). If you removed the item from the tracker you should be able to restore it by following the steps described in this thread by @DerrickS and other users. If you remove the item from the app I would like to know which OS are you using (Windows, Android or iOS). In general if you are using Android with the new menu or iOS just go to the bottom  and tap the (show hidden or Edit) button to see all the tiles that you can add or remove from the app.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

@drrhodes are you referring to menu items

Screenshot_2016-11-21-11-09-24.png

Or customizing the stats

Screenshot_2016-11-21-11-09-34.png

Either way it should be a check or uncheck of the box. Then a sync, that gets automatically scheduled

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks to all who replied. I just bought a fitbit-charge2 a few days ago. The firmware updated to the latest, V22.22.44.12 . I use an android tablet for syncing and have the windows dashboard HTML for leisurely viewing. I'm pretty sure that I changed items in "Menu Items" under the "Charge 2" page of the Android Dashboard. It might have been "Customized Stats", however. There were a number of items in which I had no interest (although I came to realize that I did want some on second thought). Under the "Menu Items" I dragged the handle of the unwanted items to the side and they were gone from the app and after a sync, gone from the fitbit band. There appears to be no way to restore these items. I've tried dragging from the sides and bottom. At present, "Menu Items" shows, "heart rate", "exercise", "Relax", "Stopwatch", "Alarms". "Customize Stats" shows "Heart Rate", "Steps", "Distance", "Calories", "Floors", "Active Minutes", "Hourly Activity". All of the above are "checked" except, "Steps" in "Customize Stats" which is the "main goal" and "hourly activity" which is unchecked. I tried a "restart" or "boot" of the "Charge 2" by holding the button but only did that procedure once and I've read somewhere that it can take up to three times to achieve a true reboot. I must admit that there's some terminology involved here of which I am uncertain. On the charge 2, one can press the button to cycle through a list of items and then with the display on (the display timer needs to be increased, possibly with a menu item to select length of time on) one can cycle through some values. I don't know what these actions are called in the community. Hope this clears some things up. drrhodes
Best Answer
0 Votes

Somehow, I have lost my menu items as well. I followed the steps provided here and updated my ios app, but the only menu item I have is the heartrate. Is there any thing else I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

IF your unable to replace the menus with the instructions above, then do an add device, wth the replace option. Add your Charge2 as a replacement for itself

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem. I have the relax option checked on all my devices but it still doesn't show. Are there other solutions to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That doesn't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AmyRuth, what is it that doesn't help and why do you say it doesnt help? Remember that we need you to be our detective.

Have you tried rearranging tye menus?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I asked my brother for help - he has the same model and has had it
longer....... my apologies, I need to read the manual better ;(

--
*Amy*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, It's 2020 now. This is happening to me also. Just verified it is all ticked on the Menu, resunched it three times and I still do not have the Relax or Exercise function any longer. Just Notifications and Battery and I am not even sure Notifications is actually working.

Best Answer
0 Votes