Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes and syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally forgot to stop my Fitbit after exercise today so it recorded 109 minutes of it and 2+ hours.  I stopped it and went into edit exercise and corrected the time.  In the exercise field it is correct but my dashboard still says 109 minutes- rather than 60.  I’ve done everything I can think of to sync it but to no avail,  

I’m on the charge 5.  

any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If you mean 109 'Active Minutes', and 2+ hours of the workout,  "Active Minutes' are not really connected to workout time.  They are based on heart rate.  You can be in 'workout' without getting heart rate high enough to get Active Minutes, Alternatively, you can get Active Minutes any time during the day when your heart rate is high enough with being doing an actual 'workout'.  It sounds like the latter is your case.  Even if you had stopped the 'Workout' on time, you probably earned additional Active Minutes, either when cooling down or at other times throughout the day.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer