Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitbit Charge HR screen is not showing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit was perfectly fine before the battery died. However, after I charged it, the screen won't show anything anymore. I charge it again in case I didn't plug it properly, I can see "charging" symbol on the screen but it still show nothing after charged a few hours later.. What Can I do?? I can see green flashing light when i charge it.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
42 REPLIES 42

Yeah I've tried everything and nothing has worked for me. I contacted support and they gave me 25% off a new device. I think this broken one is going to be my last fitbit device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen was fine last night and this morning it’s just black. I have green lights and when I press the button I can feel the vibrations. I charged it fully yesterday. I’ve tried the reset 3 times. It’s almost like the lcd has burnt out but the tracker is working. I have a Charge 2. What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine didn’t come back is pitch black, is syncing but can’t see screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes
This is not a problem anymore. Fixed it right away.

Sent from the Toth iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh thought was sending to Fitbit.... disregard 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 screen was completely black this morning. But after putting it on the charger, a smily face appeared (2 eyes and a smile) but it won't respond to anything. I have tried pushing in the button on the side to reset, but nothing. It recorded my steps yesterday, but today - nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit bit fully charged. Can see logo and version on screen b4 unplugging from charger.

Can also so data for the day and it's accurate.

I am also able to see that my laptop is updated to reflect today ( no activity yet)

THEN I unplug the fitbit from charger and can't get anything to display on screen. i.e. tapping screen does not activate screen visuals

Guidance please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here did anything ever fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The version I have when I followed the instructions and pressed is 22.58.00 is this also also right? How to reset the version to V122 please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing and I’ve tried what you suggested but didn’t work for me!! Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Charge 3 is black and it won't show anything on screen.  I can see it on app, info and everything but the face on the watch doesnt work.  I have tried to follow this steps but it doesn't work.   Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have same problem.... 

----------------------

Agree this is going to be my last one, i have a few of them an they all break within a year or so.  Too expensive to be this weak

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit also won’t reset.   I’ve tried multiple times. You can just barely see the screen

Best Answer
I was told the it costs more then it’s worth, just buy a new one. Sorry --
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit HR2 display went out for over a month. When it came back, the image was a mirror image (reversed). I followed the reset instructions and it is now showing correctly. AMAZING!

--------------------------------

My Fitbit display was out for over a month so I continued using it to track my walking through the phone app. When it came back, it was a mirror image. If you held it up to a mirror, the image in the mirror was correct on the main screen. The other screens were gibberish. I followed the reset instructions and that corrected the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this started last night no display,tried reset and still nothing 

it’s counting steps and still syncing ok 

but no Display really frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Screen was out. I followed the reset procedure and it came back on for about 3 weeks and then died again. It records and syncs with the iPhone, but no display and I can’t get it to come back after trying the rest function multiple times.
Best Answer

Mine is doing the same my Fitbit died and when i left for school and came back the screen is dead but the only thing showing life is a green light at the bottom 

Best Answer

Mine doing the same, I think V128 is designed to kill the FitBit HR's to force us to buy newer expensive models. Not going to work with me....

Best Answer

Thank you so much, worked perfectly...woohooo 😁

Best Answer