Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My charge 3 is not recognizing my exercise automatically

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the article link you sent is not helpful. Do we need to go to our computer dashboard to do this? Because I can’t get anything from the iPhone Fitbit app. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Hunnyhoney Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the detailed information shared. Please note that you should be able to find the options in the Fitbit app or the Fitbit itself. Most Fitbit devices automatically recognize and record high-movement activities through the SmartTrack feature. To start, your device recognizes activities at least 15 minutes long. If your Charge 3 isn't registering your activity, I'd recommend lowering the auto-exercise recognition setting to 10 minutes. You can do so on the Fitbit app:

1. On the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Exercise tile.
  2. Tap on the gear icon at the upper right corner.
  3. Tap an exercise, and adjust the duration or turn off Auto-rec. Make sure to tap on "Save" 

If that doesn't work, I suggest you to restart your Charge 3 following the tips here.

Also, I'd advice to use the Exercise app on Charge 3 to track your activities: 

1. On your tracker, open the Exercise app → swipe left to find it 
  2. Tap the exercise to choose it.
  3. Tap Start or Set Goal. If you set an exercise goal, press the button to go back and tap Start.
  4. When you're done with your workout or want to pause, press the button. If you set a goal, your tracker vibrates and flashes when you reach the goal.
  5. To end the workout, press the button again and tap Finish. Swipe up to see your workout summary. Tap the check mark to close the summary screen.
  6. To see your GPS data, sync your tracker and tap the Exercise tile in the Fitbit app.

On a side note, I've moved your post to this thread so we can keep our forums organized.

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes