Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My device isnt supported by fitbit?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Apparently, my Galaxy grand prime isn't supported by fitbit but it was working perfectly fine yesterday morning when I synced my charge to it, but now it keeps saying the tracker hasn't been found. I've restarted the app and restarted bluetooth and held my tracker next to my phone just to see if it helped any....still not found. What do I do? I don't have the budget to get a new phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
Hi @vralice,

Hmm... the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime doesn't seem to be supported by Fitbit. You can find the full list of supported devices at http://www.fitbit.com/devices/all

If your device is not supported by Fitbit, you can still sync! This process includes downloading Fitbit Connect (http://www.fitbit.com/setup) and using the wireless sync dongle to force-connect your Charge.

I'll go deeper into what I mean later 🙂

Regards,
Kai
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @vralice, @SunsetRunner, nice to see you here! Smiley Happy

@vralice As @SunsetRunner mentioned on his post, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is not a supported mobile device from Fitbit however this does not prevent you from syncing. You can always sync using a computer by download Fitbit Connect. To do it click in the pink banner located at the bottom of the screen, once the download is complete click on the file and follow the instructions to complete the installation of this software. 

Open Fitbit Connect from the icon located near by the date and time in your computer and select the option to Sync now.

Download Fitbit Connect.png

Fitbit Connect icon.png

Fitbit Connect.png

Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help! @vralice Welcome, it's great to have you in the Community! Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Kai

If u r still around how can force connect my xiomi a2 lite

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes