Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New FitBit won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a replacement Fit Bit Charge HR today which I synced via my iPhone but it will not turn on.  When plugged in to charge it shows as having a full battery and the green light flashes at the back (briefly) but holding the button for 3 seconds does not do anything.  I also tried the restart option as suggested in another topic/question but nothing happens other than the full battery symbol showing up briefly.  I also tried holding the button for a bit longer in case I was counting too fast but this did not work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @GrimesJ

Thanks for the update, please keep an eye on your inbox for the next steps. 

See you around! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see new users around @GrimesJ

I totally understand your frustration to this matter, thank you for performing the troubleshoots mentioned. I recommend following the charging best practices and keep an eye on it.

I noticed that you have an open case with the Support Team, please keep an eye on your email inbox for the next steps! 

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
Thanks but unfortunately these suggestions also do not work.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @GrimesJ

Thanks for the update, please keep an eye on your inbox for the next steps. 

See you around! 

Best Answer

Solution was a new Fitbit as looks like it had a faulty button (the screen was not reacting to anything)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GrimesJ It's great to hear that you're back on track! Robot Very Happy If you need further assistance don't hesitate in visiting the Community. 

Hope to see you posting more often! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife gave me a Fitbit Charge HR last year. I plugged it in to charge. When I unplug it there is no display.  When I plug it back in it the green lights flash and it shows a full charge. I have tried resetting it and when it is plugged in and I hold in the button I get the version number and as soon as I unplug it there is no more display.  From reading the forums this happens a lot but I haven't found a solution. Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes