Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Symbol Appearing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using this device for a long time, I know all the normal symbols.

Recently a new symbol which looks like a car battery is appearing with a number like 9 next to it when it I move wrist for the display.  I cannot find anything like this anywhere.

Anyone have a clue what this new icon is?

Bob

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm afraid I have never used calendar notifications so don't know what to suggest. Hopefully, someone who does use them will post. Could it be a count of notifications rather than the time as shown in that extract from the manual?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

This intrigued me as I couldn't think what symbol it was. However, I found this entry in the manual:

carbattery.png

I can see how that looks like a car battery. Could this be it?

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_charge_2_en_US.pdf

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, that’s the symbol but it appears with just a 9 next to it, or occasionally another number like 7 or 8.  This happens several times per day and has been appearing for a week.

Odd

Bob

Best Answer

I'm afraid I have never used calendar notifications so don't know what to suggest. Hopefully, someone who does use them will post. Could it be a count of notifications rather than the time as shown in that extract from the manual?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think that's it.

This was actually for my wife's Charge.  She just got a new iPhone and this only happened after starting to use it with the iPhone XR and IOS 13.1.2.  Never seen this before.  She had a bunch of invitations for her calendar on the iPhone she never accepted into her calendar.  After accepting them all this morning, the issue has seemed to resolved itself.

Nice diagnosis.

Bob

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem with my XR and charge 2.  I get the calendar icon with a 5 or 6 (or other under 10 number on it) popping up at random.

But today it started vibrating like mad... I pressed the button and it was quickly counting up to 99.

Getting a bit tired of this.  But at least I am not alone anymore.

Best Answer