Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Tracker Recommendations?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK, so like many many others in this forum, my Charge 3 is no longer readable in daylight.  It's fully charged, I've reset it, I've selected both auto and normal brightness.  None of those things help. 

I'm leaning towards not buying another Fitbit as both my Charge 2 and Charge 3 only lasted under 3 years each.  I don't want to have to keep buying a new tracker every few years.  Anyone else find a new tracker that they've been happy with?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kimberlychee - the Charge 5, Sense, Lux and Versa 3 all have the AMOLED screens which make them easy to read in direct sunlight. I’ve had experience with all 4.  I cannot speak to the longevity of each device but I can say they are all still working. I’ve had each since they were released. To answer your last question, I’ve been happy with all four. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kimberlychee - the Charge 5, Sense, Lux and Versa 3 all have the AMOLED screens which make them easy to read in direct sunlight. I’ve had experience with all 4.  I cannot speak to the longevity of each device but I can say they are all still working. I’ve had each since they were released. To answer your last question, I’ve been happy with all four. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the recommendations!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kimberlychee and thank you for your suggestions @SunsetRunner. 

You can also check this link and Take the quiz to choose the product that is right for you.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes