Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to sync my fitbit with my Redmi note 7 Pro

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Team, 

I have recently bought my new smartphone " Redmi Note 7 Pro ". 

The issue am facing here is that am not able to sync my data with the Redmi note 7 pro smartphone. 

The fitbit app is not able to find the tracker at all.. 

Is it because it's not supported with the smartphone yet ? If so when can we expect the support or is there any way to workaround this issue and make it work with my Redmi note 7 pro ? 

I am using a Charge 2 tracker . 

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@SunsetRunner Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! 

I will assist you with your Charge 2 syncing with your phone. As you said your phone doesn't show as compatible but that doesn’t mean it won’t work it just means that it hasn’t been tested by our team. You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here. Currently there isn't a timeframe for it to be added as a compatible device.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

I was using Fitbit Alta it wasn't able to connect to redmi note 7 pro that shows Bluetooth error occurred as pin was wrong but I haven't typed any pin and it doesn't ask can you please help me through this issue

Best Answer

@Ranjith826  A warm welcome to our Community!

Let me help you with your Alta hr. Where are you seeing this error message, on the Fitbit app or on the phone's bluetooth settings. Could you share a screenshot of this error message? Please follow the setup instructions to properly setup your device.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there I tried the above mentioned steps and it still keeps on saying can't communicate to the device

Help please.... 

Best Answer